Institute Facilitation Development Workshops are offered prior to each CTLT Institute, with aims to:
- Develop the Institute Facilitators who are instrumental in delivering professional development opportunities for our teaching and learning community.
- Provide a forum for Institute Facilitators to network and connect with one another in building a community devoted to teaching and learning.
- Winter 2019 – Do We Walk Our Talk? Creating Inclusive Workshop for a Diverse Learning and Teaching Community
- Summer 2019 – The Opportunities and Challenges in Co-Facilitation
- Spring 2019 – Facilitation in Educational Leadership
- Winter 2018 – Listen, Engage, and Include
- Summer 2018 – Storytelling
- Spring 2018 – Design Considerations