Institute Facilitation Development Workshops are offered prior to each CTLT Institute, with aims to:
- Develop the Institute Facilitators who are instrumental in delivering professional development opportunities for our teaching and learning community.
- Provide a forum for Institute Facilitators to network and connect with one another in building a community devoted to teaching and learning.
Workshop planning resources
- Sharing Your Expertise in an Online Workshop
- Sincerity, Respect and Responsibility: Sharing Land Acknowledgements at UBC
- Facilitating a workshop at the CTLT online version.docx